|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
i pray... for once... Breathe again. Keep forgetting (to forget you) becos of her... 20.1.10 Cant wait for a new wardrobe!! Awwww... I hate sunday nite most. TGIF - I need a break Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:53 PM
Is getting harder and harder to move on.
D has MIA.
totally MIA... No sound, no sight... He left me hanging in the middle of no where. He did not tell me he wants a break up.. but his actions tell me so. And i am in the world of denial... cos i refuses to change my status to single. or mayb he is waiting for me to make the first move... What shd i do? I am so lost.. Why it seems even harder for me to move on this time round....? D, maybe it doesn't matter to u anymore, u come to accept tat it is afterall another break up... u no longer feel anything for me anymore. U can move on easily.. but, i drown myself in agony.. I noe i got to accept it, but no matter how hard i try to swallow... i jus cant seems to digest it. I cant get over when i tot i can. I cant move on when i tot i am stronger.. All the "i can", "i am stronger" are turning into bullshits. I dun mean to seek ur empathy... i told myself, i shd bear wif my own consequences.. and becos i am facing everything on my own... i am more lost than ever. I hav not shed a single tears infront of my family yet... I can slp alone... but how long can i bear? Stop loving u, doesn't make me anymore stronger.. it jus make me more damn. |
|
|