|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
TGIF - I need a break Overdue entry - Fun wif my GorGeous, Pics which i ... Ranting not interested pls skip this entry 12-1-2001 6 yrss... 6 long yrs... The most irritating part... 7th Jan 2010 折叠的爱情 Dive dive here i come! 5th Jan 2010 Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Sunday, January 17, 2010 10:46 PM
I hate sunday nite most.
I hate it when i noe the weekends is coming to an end.
And i got to start looking forward to the next. Shen brought me to his customer's restaurant - Spice Peranakan near Biopolis. They served delicious authentic Peranakan food. Thanks for the surprise... and again it marks another memorable memory in our r/s. The reason of going there mite not be me as a main purpose.. I am thankful that he still rem that i love peranakan food and Pig organ soup. Thats enough. =) Maybe one of these days i shall intro that place to my close frens. =) The food is really really fantastic. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was chatting wif a guy fren of mine few days back. And i couldn't help feeling uneasy. That guy fren of mine alr has a gf. And seriously, it is fine having frens from the other sex. But what makes me disgusted was when he asked me abt my r/s wif Shen, my ans to him was yea, we are fine... and to find topic to cont on my side, i asked him back the same questions.. i told him from the pics u took wif ur gf.. shd be sweet and fine yea? His ans was, everything is jus on the surface and the rest of the conversation was rather sianz. -_-" I feel soo sad for the gal... If ever Shen going to say this to any of his close gal frens, I will rather maintain our r/s as frens. Becos to stay as frens, i will receive that concern and attention from him than being his gf and he will rather act like he doesn't noe anything at all. When things are bad, we seek comfort in the thought that they could only get worse, and when they are, we find hope in the thought that when things are so bad, they have to get better. Things can nv go any worse alr. I hope. Another start of the wk soon! Jia you Shuxian! =) |
|
|