|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Overdue entry - Fun wif my GorGeous, Pics which i ... Ranting not interested pls skip this entry 12-1-2001 6 yrss... 6 long yrs... The most irritating part... 7th Jan 2010 折叠的爱情 Dive dive here i come! 5th Jan 2010 Guess tats when love is complete blind. Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, January 15, 2010 4:01 PM
TGIF - I need a break
I tot i will be having no more worries on which mobile phone to use after i was told that my xmas pressent is a BB phone.
However, be4 i can feel it, touch it, use it... it was already lost. Once again i was torn between the Iphone and BB.. -_-" Knowing my contract ended like days ago... i went to M1 during my lunch break. I always wanted to get a BB phone.. and i quite like BB curve. After knowing that BB curve cost only 128.. i was delighted especially when i can trade in my hp for 100 bucks! soo i merely need to pay 28bucks only! But when i found out more, the next thing i was told that BB curve doesn't have 3G services in Korea and Japan. -_-" Thinking i won be going to these 2 countries in the near future... soo shd be fine using curve la... but the one who served me said it is better to use a phone wif 3G services everywhere else i will hav to get a spare phone IF i ever go to such places. -_-" Well, she does make sense... All right, i am super easily get influence. So now i am stuck, which one shd i get...? I try not to bother Shen too much on regards to such issue... Sooo, i have decided... I MITE get Iphone. Cos weighing the pros and cons. For Iphone I will be paying 148 (after trade in my phone for 100bucks), and my plan will cost 56 i/o 48 which i am currently paying. And most imptly it has a free local data bundle for 12GB. the only cons, everyone is using it and i alr hav an Itouch!! Sooo it will be soo duh using Iphone AND Itouch tgt. BUT!! BB Curve: I need to pay 1-time registration fee for 10.70. I need to pay the BB services which allows me to hav BB messenger, emails and etc for 16.05 which is only for 1GB. and 24.61 for 3GB on top of my monthly bill. Thou i only need to pay 28 or mayb even $0 for the phone depending on which BB services i am getting, i will be paying many hidden cost plus 3G services is not covered in Jap and Korea.. Unless i am getting BB bold 2. And if i am getting Bold 2... i will be paying 398 for the phone after trading in. -_-" Cons: I am paying alot more la!!! Sooooo...how?! Or shd i jus f. get a bimbo phone for me?? I seriously do not wan to spend soo much money la. - Cos my bank acct will be deducting 1k for my diving trips in cny. - I am buying a wardrobe for CNY. (Shen said will sponsor me half my wardrobe), soo i assuming i will be paying 300 at most for it. - my car lessons for my TP in march. - and CNY Clothesss????? and i need to save save save!! I seriously cant afford any luxuries stuffs alr. Shall forget abt Tiffany&Co again. Bye........ ![]() =( ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Love has it's limits. I hav fear waking up, knowing there are many shits awaits me. I need to hav someone who i can rely on... who can let me noe that i am not alone at all, and tell me that watever shits i am facing, he will willing to go thru it wif me, supporting me... Yet, many times, i wake up realise that i am alone emotionally. This won last long, no? I will find my back my rainbow in life. I won be soo suay like this forever. |
|
|
