|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Keep forgetting (to forget you) becos of her... 20.1.10 Cant wait for a new wardrobe!! Awwww... I hate sunday nite most. TGIF - I need a break Overdue entry - Fun wif my GorGeous, Pics which i ... Ranting not interested pls skip this entry 12-1-2001 Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:28 PM
Breathe again.
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew Never knowing where you're going When you face a brand new day It used to be that way Now I just close my eyes and say *I just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face the day Forget about the woes of yesterday Maybe if I hope a little Try a little more I?ll breathe again* Starting out again is never easy Disappointments come and go but life still moves on With a bit of luck It's a brand new start That might just work my way No need to walk away Don?t want to live on life replay Repeat * Things will work out fine If you can find the courage to look past the night To see the break of dawn Repeat * --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I survive my weekends... there are times when i would like to find u... but i stop myself. there are times i wan to sms u, but i stop myself... Is more of like.. i am afraid of getting hurt when i hav not even recover. Daniel, I make you stronger... and u did. But, im growing weaker for every passing day... Who can help to lift me up? I miss u... but i stil got to move on... I stil got to breathe... What shd i do? |
|
|