|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
I hate sunday nite most. TGIF - I need a break Overdue entry - Fun wif my GorGeous, Pics which i ... Ranting not interested pls skip this entry 12-1-2001 6 yrss... 6 long yrs... The most irritating part... 7th Jan 2010 折叠的爱情 Dive dive here i come! Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, January 18, 2010 3:19 PM
Awwww...
The more i watch 海派甜心 the more i am in love wif Luo Zhi Xiang.
Some silly tots in me sets in... IF ever there is another Luo Zhi Xiang. IF there will be a guy who ever going to love somebody soo much. Seriously IF there is ever such person exist in this world, who will ever love me so much wif no lies, no detrayal, no cheating... i swear i will nv let him go. It doesn't really matter when will i meet the right one. I noe, as long as i stil believe in it... i will meet him someday, some how. I noe God won be soo cruel towards me. hmmm. I hav no idea why.. but i am looking forward to this yr CNY more than the previous yrs. =) |
|
|