|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Lucky Busy busy busy day!!! Rant.Shout.watever Weekends. Andrew t. Random Madly Into WII @ Work!! I feel suffocated I am not anticipating my weekends. Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, September 01, 2008 2:39 PM
Chripy Weather Yet Not-so-chripy Mood
Finally, i saw Sunlight early this morn. And it brought me a smile immediate i woke up. I tot to myself, such a nice weather.. the monday blue won be sooo bad.
How much i loathe rainy days which causes lotsa inconvenience during the day and lotsa of dragging of feet to work wif the tot of lying in the cosy bed, pissed me off everytime. Only sunny weather bring me life. hahaa. The moment i reached office today. My battle of the day started. And i dun even hav a time for a breather.... When i needed my manager to be back badly!! Urrrggg. she is enjoying her lunch now.. and im now here waiting for her rescue!! Help!!! Blame it on my incompetence, blame me for being forgetful.. I forgotten to prepare the consolidate amt for the end of the month. Sob sob sob.. Now im eager to complete it.. and my manager is not ard.. I cant wait for her to be back to solve my uncertainties. =(( And i alr cant wait for my monday to end faster. Or rather i cant wait for tis week to end. ---------------------------------------------------- Weekends for this week. Again. I TOT it gonna be exciting. But with the accompany of frens and love - i do feel blissful. I went to St james wif Dinah on Fri which was supposed to be Zouk-Phuture. Dinah and I reached at 10pm. Thinking tat it was early... it has nv been a prob for us getting in to phuture at tat timing before. But Q tat day was exceptionally longggg. We reached at 10pm thinking we were early birds, but we were wrong,Wrong WRONG! There were even more kiasu ppl ard, ok?! Tickets for Phuture were sold out at 1035pm. -_-" Tot of going dbl O, but since a mountain tortoise - Me hav nv been to St james, i tot of giving it a try. Now, i shall announce, Sherlyn Pee Sok Yin swear nv to enter St james Ever again unless is frens' bday or watever gooood reason. I will nv step into it again on my own accord. I die die wanna go phuture again.. but the next time i will be an even more early bird that anyone else. Hump! That nite clubbing ends at 2plus am. And i was shocked wif myself my clubbing nite ended sooo early. Woke up at ard 11plus am in the morn. Went for my yoga and met Mr Zul to Comex 2008 at the same time to spy on Shen! hahaha! I am into big big camera like this - ![]() According to Adeline's recommendation, she said i can get one cheap one for abt slightly higher than 1k. But I am not pro la! Im jus thinking of having one cos it can really take nicer pics as compared to those digitcams. I saw many in Comex. Was damn eager to buy... i was thinking shall i invest into one on my bonus.. hmmm. At the same time, price of that cheaper cam which ade recommended would hav drop by den.. haha! After dinner wif zul, i went back to wdls to meet Shen and his frens for another round of dinner. I guess i can nv run away from having 2 dinners in 1 nite. Im definitely going to grow side way!! Damn! Back to Shen's place for an early nite. And there gone my Precious Sat which normally end at 6plus am. I am not used to such an early nite thou. =) Sunday Morn. Was supposed to travel my arse off to East side for in line staking. Yet the weather isn't good, base on ade and mine's instinct.. we predicted tat it will rain..soo we decided to go to Ktv instead. It has been a long long time since i spent time wif Peng you and it is not enough! hahaha. Went back home and spent some quality time wif family member. Told mum to rent 家好月圆 on my behalf which is the part 2 of 唐心风暴.. so the entire family can get to watch the exciting Hk series tgt. I am not auntie who go ga ga over Hk seriws but the story plot of the show is really good! *Thumbs up* The story plot is exciting right from the beginning. And i kept cursing the bad lady in the show.. and sheded over the family ties tat dey are having. Gosh. Awesome show!! Gentle reminder again: I am not auntie. =) Gone my weekends. My next weekends will be to M'sia Kuko island wif Shen and frens! Hopefully it gonna be fun. Today is the 1st day of Sept. It has been sometimes since, Teachers' day appear in my memory. Those were the days when once a student like me used to look forward for this day. Entire class wearing Class tee-shirt, planning party for teacher and performances. Wat stil stays in my memory was, Class 4-2 sang - "thank god, i found you" to our fav teacher. Time flies and i hav not been celebrating this special occasion to teachers for 7yrs long yrs.. Many teachers who taught me then, had posted to different sch.. promoted to principle. Some stil remains in Rss.. yet, when we grow up.. going back to sch to pay dem a visit nv seems to come true when my sec sch frens trying to plan it. Mayb becos sch had alr undergoing renovation, mayb the uniform had changed, mayb we hav grown up.. thou i had went back last yr, the sense of belonging feel kind of disappeared. And again, i miss those good old days.. Happy teacher's day to all teachers and myself too. I received one greeting from one of my ex students and i am glad that she stil rem me. =)) |
|
|
