|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Rant.Shout.watever Weekends. Andrew t. Random Madly Into WII @ Work!! I feel suffocated I am not anticipating my weekends. I cant wait for weekends alr Anniversary Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:33 PM
Busy busy busy day!!!
Haha!~ *my signature laughter*
I love to start my blog wif a Haha. Mayb i am happy? My cleocat delivery alr here!! And out of a sudden i feel like i am celebrating Chinese new yr.. cos i hav bought 3 tops, 1 skirt, 3 dresses! For no special reason, i had soooo many clothes at one 1 go! I will be received another one soon from meltcouture mayb later! I shall take pics and parade myself for all the clothes i bought online! hahaha! Fuking vainport! hehx! Work hav been busy today.. And i only manage to start blogging after 6pm which is Now.. when im suppose to go home... yet, dere are some stuff i need to ask my manager be4 i can go... So while she is engage on the line.. me... hiek hiek.. start my blogging session! I like being busy.. thou i will look like a crazy woman walking ard the office... it does keep my mind away from unnecessary unhappy stuff. Well, at least for the 9 hrs while i am working. And of cos it is unavoidable tat the sad feeling will creep into me while i was working, the usual me will buzz it off and burst that stupid dreaming bubble of mine. i hate the after work session.. cos i will keep looking at my hp.. hoping for some miracle whenever we quarrel. But as usual, put me into the cold turkey is always wat he did. Sigh. world peace pls. Fartie set me ponder by saying this. "Love me cos u love me, dun love me becos i love u." If only i can bring this across to him. I am stil waiting. waiting for his call. |
|
|