|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
I am not anticipating my weekends. I cant wait for weekends alr Anniversary I am lazy. National day, Over. 080808 I need some relaxation - badly. Him - one who i love and hate I jus wan to RANT! Is FRIDAY!!!! Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Sunday, August 17, 2008 2:04 PM
I feel suffocated
I loathe watever i am feeling now.
It has been 2 yrs wif Shen. And all along.. i dun hav the courage to think back the memories i had wif him... cos we been thru all..From doubts to happiness and of cos the many ups and downs. I always hav fear for him whether is he going to explode one day... i always hav the fear tat i cant be able to take it. I told him i am afraid of him leaving me in slience...he said it sooo easily tat i can go find myself another bf when it really happen...Why he can take it soo lightly? these 2 yrs really can be soo meaningless to him? Will he ever going to miss me? Will he ever regret for letting me go one day? And this time, i feel soo suffocated.. i tell myself not to cry, i tell myself not to behave sooo fragile infront of him.. i tell myself to smile.. i tell myself i am jus thinking too much... But when i slept alone in the middle of nite... the unbearable pain jus crept into me. And i cried non stop. Cos i cant imagine the pain, i cant imagine my life w/o him. i cant imagine the emptyness i feel from within. i cant imagine i got to go on my life stil like as if nothing hav happen... Perhaps, if tat day really come... i jus got to deceive myself tat Shen is busy wif his work, Shen is in overseas, Shen is going to reservice, Shen is........ I cant think anymore..... Wat i am waiting is a question mark in the r/s. Now, i can only look forward to the daybreak smiling to myself tat he is stil in my life.................. I am emo. Sorry. |
|
|