|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
080808 I need some relaxation - badly. Him - one who i love and hate I jus wan to RANT! Is FRIDAY!!!! Is Thursday! One more day to Weekends =) my bloody eye hurts Count down 18th count down 19 days My Superb Weekends Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:45 AM
National day, Over.
Well, i din strike on toto which i bought a few days ago. Tsk. And dere are 8 ppl sharing the 8million lo! damn, why am i not the lucky one??!!
Met sec sch frens on Fri to celebrate Kym and Jac's bday. I met Adelene first at PS... and I shopped ard for heels. Yes, it had been 2 yrs since i wear heels.. And i finally bought myself a killer heels from U.R.S.... I changed into the killer heels, and walked down from ps to Raffles city. I was damn kay kiang who tot of such a stupid idea and my foot hurt like crazy after tat long walk. I made adelene suffered wif me.. haha.. so sorry gal, especially u were not feeling well.. Waited for the rest of the gals.. and we headed to Shokudo Jap food Bazaar for dinner. Thou it was a long Q, it moved quite fast..We were like a hungry ghost.... and we ordered damn loads of delicious food!! Yummy! And heres the deserts - I love the mango one most!!! =)) We went to Insomnia @ Chjimes after dinner. It is actually live band music.. well, it was quite good.....but the music is not fixed.. Dey hav a combine of emo-rocks, mambo, R&B, Pop music and lagi worse i heard techno... And when i listen to techno i will become like this - And adelene is madly crazy in love wif the guitarist of the live band..... she took the first sept to take pic wif him... hahaa! brave gal!!! haha! i wonder will i be tat brave to take pic wif Nat ho ar?! hahaha! ok, tats provided if i meet him again.. Thanks the gals for the nite..... heart dem loads. Aug 9th, national day itself. I went to grandaunt's place. It was her bday... Had fun wif my nieces and younger cuzs. hahaa! Kids are always cute... and it is always a joy to be a kid. =)) ![]() ![]() ![]() I saw the kids.. and it reminds me of the good old days wif my older and younger cuz.. one got to be the leader.. and someone would surely follow...and hav those die die wan to eat tgt, play tgt, sit tgt, slp tgt kind of attitude. hahaha! I miss those days. Had dinner wif the relatives and rushed off to meet poly frens! Went bowling and had 5 games and it was damn damn fun la!! hahahhaa! I missed Shen's call while i was playing bowling.. ahah!! soo sorry boy! I promised when u call tml, i will be ready to ans ur call... i miss him loads. Heres the bowling game. The score!! I am sooo proud of my mark!! Becos mine was higher than Zul's!! hahahaha! tat guy only can provide nice pose, nice pattern like a pro bowler... however...his mark was such a disappointment. A ball rolling a ball - Zul. ![]() Look at our score. Ok, the score doesn't look fantastic ar. Except for Kris. ![]() ![]() The gals - Dinah and Jeanette. ![]() And... when we were really tooo bored. ![]() And heres the vanity me. Opps. Sry, i need some editing inorder to look ok. lol ![]() Shall turn in alr.. I got to wake up early to work out my surprise for Shen. <3 =)) |
|
|








