|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Weekends. Andrew t. Random Madly Into WII @ Work!! I feel suffocated I am not anticipating my weekends. I cant wait for weekends alr Anniversary I am lazy. Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:24 PM
Rant.Shout.watever
"I prefer staying alone"
Wats tat suppose to mean??? Maybe i think too much, maybe i read into the msg too much. If really need to be alone, if i held on the r/s too tight.. let me noe. Maybe it will be hurtful, but if this pain can allow the r/s to be stronger wif my absence.. I will gladly bear the pain. Now.. no ans. an reply. nothing. dunno to move forward, dunno to stay on, dunno to go backward. I feel soo like shit. And wat got me thru was wat he said. "No need to ask soo many stupid questions. U shd noe the ans." Fine. I will nv going to understand wat he think deep down. So be it. It is very tiring to play mind game. If there is something whereby i eat alr, i can forget every unhappiness. I will be more than happy. I wish to forget everything. -------------------------------------------------------------- Well, hav been blog hopping. Said tat i am kpo or watever.. but i simply cant take it when ppl blog out something soo personal.. And to make thingy worse, fren blog out wat another fren did - like for eg: she slept wif my bf? she steal my bra? she owe me money? This is the world wide web. Every part of the world is reading it... be it royal readers, frens or even strangers, it doesn't reflect good on the person. Maybe to put it in a nicer term - the person is straightforward. But to put it in a negative term - how the person react to matter making dem look very ugly. Grow up gals. Settle all these gals fight cat fight behind the world wide web. |
|
|