|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Gone my weekends. Bro's Wedding @ M hotel Someone once told me that the power in all relatio... Focus u got me down. Yet another nitemare. Lets Blog Birthday Banana a day! 1 year Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Wednesday, June 10, 2009 5:03 PM
i need a break from work...
I am suffocating at work.
To prevent any mistakes at work.. I keep my mind switch on at all times.. And to be frank, it is actually quite brain damaging.. I guess its explain why my mind started to switch it off the moment the clock hits 11pm. I will usually fell aslp at the sofa..till mum woke me up and dragged me to the bedroom. *yawn* I feel sooo slpy at work now. oh! mei lan tot i will be scared to be alone at home, she camped in at my place for the past few days. She jus cant believe that i am a 'sum seng por' who dun find it an issue staying alone. Her nagging is still as naggy. But i miss her home cooked food! =) Lucky bro and sis in law out to US for their honeymoon.. i guess dey are now trying to sweep all branded bags home from all the factory outlets.. and watching topless show in las vegas! ahahaha! *envy* Jus pray that dey are back home safe and sound.. and not bringing any H1N1 flu back! =P 2 more days to bangkok. It better gonna be fun. I was toking to zengzhi in this morn over msn. He stated his nick as unhappy man. He claimed he is unhappy.. but he cant find any reason to be unhappy abt. I kind of understand what he meant. Cos i am feeling likewise. After June, things will be better? |
|
|