|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Someone once told me that the power in all relatio... Focus u got me down. Yet another nitemare. Lets Blog Birthday Banana a day! 1 year -_-" Is only thurday?? Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, June 05, 2009 1:55 PM
Bro's Wedding @ M hotel
I like to hav big event within the family.
Like wedding, baby's full month.. or any positive, happy event. Tat's when the family really get closer. =) Last wed, was my 2nd bro's wedding. After ROM for 2 yrs, dey finally had their tradition wedding going on last wed. Is fun to see dem going thru all the preparation and my participated in some of their wedding arrangement. Of cos the process of planning is not always a smooth journey.. dey argued, dey fought, dey quarrelled but i believe becos of this wedding preparation, their r/s become stronger. =) Here are some of the pics. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Now, lets look forward for any niece and nephew from my bros! =D I cant wait to be 小姑.=D Went to Marina Barrage a few weeks ago. And here come the pics of the beautiful scenery. =) ![]() ----------------------------------------------------------------- The one i need. I need someone who really understand me. I need someone who i love and he love me as well. I need someone who can make me smile. I need someone who can really accept me. I need someone who will go round the world wif me. I need someone who is intelligent and hardworking. I need someone who can make me feel comfortable. I need someone who willing to hook my leg to slp at nite. I need someone who can play wif me. I need someone who i can tok to easily. I need someone who know how to cook for me. I need someone who is selfless. I need someone who will pacify me when we quarrel. I need someone who dun sweet tok to me always, but his actions show it all. I need someone who can click wif my family. At the end of the day, i jus hope he will love me as be4.. the day when i feel i am the happiest gal a few months ago. Peng you told me this.. r/s is not abt compromising, but accepting for who he is. I tried to ask for the minimum from him, yet, i was told tat i expecting too much. I can be unhappy abt him not going overseas wif me only. But I think it doesn't matter, his presence is enough.. I can be unhappy abt him dumping me for Golf at our up coming thailand trip. But I think it doesn't matter, as he said i have the kids wif me, i will meet him a day later. I can be unhappy when we seldom hav our time alone cos i feel like a fren than a gf. But i think it is ok.. cos i noe he will be bored. I can be unhappy abt his weekly mahjong session. But i dun mind, cos tats one of the activities he can feel less stress and he enjoy doing it. I can be unhappy when i told him i feel like eating pig organ soup... but one phone call from his fren will change our plan of wat we are eating. But i am ok, cos i noe his frens are impt. I can be unhappy when i waited at the taxi stand for 30mins.. But i noe it will be more inconvenient to park at a certain place waiting for me. I can be unhappy that he neglected me when he is busy. But is ok, cos i hope to see him succeed. I can be unhappy when he compared our r/s to his fren's r/s. He shd noe we are different. I am speechless.. but be gladful for the things he had done. I can be unhappy tat i needed my slp, and he kept insist to hav his massage done. But i noe, he work harder than i am.. and he deserve a good massage than i do. at the end of the day.. i gotten this: "U have been asking alot alot from me... yet i expect nothing from u.. i guess ur expectation and my contribution will nv meet..." How heart braking. If only u can understand where am i coming from, and be more appreciative. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are many events coming up for the month of June and July.. 1) 13th to 17th to Thailand and Pattaya. 2) 27th to 28th June Batam trip wif my galfrens. 3) 3rd and 4th to JB wif my sec sch frens. 4) 10th to 12th to Aur for my advance dive. Meaning to say, i am seriously broke now. Can i strike 4d this weekends? |
|
|





