|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Lets Blog Birthday Banana a day! 1 year -_-" Is only thurday?? Fear Lost once and for all??? A funny story Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, May 25, 2009 3:40 PM
Yet another nitemare.
Yet another nitemare last nite.
I am kind of sick of what i had dreamt last nite. When i always tell myself tat i have alr done my every best to let it be. Especially i noe, i hav been putting sooo much effort for my r/s. I tried it. I put an effort. If it fails, i guess i hav nothing much to complain, thou how much i wish it will not happen.. dying to hope that he is my very last. Yet, nothing is 100% confirm. sigh* I hate to be in a complicated mess. Work was crazy the moment i stepped in office today. Shipments having problems and indirectly causing a change in pricing. Hell. And i am being dragged in to a freaking long meeting. I came out half day was gone. And i got to rush doing my things. The worse part, i got to rush for a meeting at 4. -_-" Thank god, i am spare with a pathetic of 10mins to do my blogging. hahaha! I had my nice weekends. =) Shen fulfill my wish to Marina barrage, tgt with his frens. Shall upload the pics soon. The saddest part is when u wish that time of happiness will being freezed at that particular moment when u have no idea when the day of depart will come. =( Wooo! got to run for meeting alr! ciao guys! |
|
|