|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Work is Suffocating!!! I wanna go Japan!!! L.O.V.E Pissed I am not missing-in-action I am still alive! I have the urge of spening money again. Random post Cussie's wedding!! To be cont...... Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:22 AM
Make Love not War
Im busy at work recently.
So to ppl who are concern on my absence, i hardly had time for blogging due to work... and becos my computer at home went dead since dunno when... i cant blog as often as i used to be. Since, today i can take a little breather out of my work... i decided to hav a little blogging session. =) Work last week was crazy.. I was told to do something i noe nut abt it... I appreciate the learning process but the picking up was hard... I am still learning and i noe i gave lotsa headaches to my colleagues.. especially my managers. I myself felt bad over it.... started to whine to myself and frens abt all the shits which my previous colleague left over be4 she left for manila... Ok, i am not blaming her.. i ought to learn. Went to Zouk-Phuture wif Caiyun and her fren last Friday.. Due to the over-age, i cant hold better alcohol compared to last time in poly days..So i ended up like a puking merlion in Phuture's ladies. ahaha! Maybe oso becos the music sucks big time... i cant dance to the music.. the crowd is simply like wed ladies nite.. hence the ratio of guys is to gals is simply like 10:1. I am surrounded by young little kiddish boys who enjoy clubbing like the first timer. I look like one old aunty trying means and ways to fit in the crowd, and obviously i failed. I left phuture at 12plus 1am. But i am soo glad that i was well accompanied by Cai yun and her fren.. =) I love the bitching session wif dem after clubbing at kopitiam..... complained from guys to lifez to even economy! Moving house session on a stupid Sat. Looking pathetic moving my huge luggage along the roadside wif multiple taxi horn-ed me asking if i needed any ride. -_-" Thanks to Shen's frens who offered to send me to the airport and picked up Shen who came back from Thailand. *Grin* Thank him for his effort in getting me the scarfs and 2 tees!! I love the tees most!! =) Lately, I wondered izzit becos of my stress at work...most nites i knock out w/o having any dreams. I feel tat i always had lack of slp and i become very forgetful these days... i forgot to set alarm on last Sun when shen and I were supposed to fetch his granny up to Mandai ceremonial. I over slept. And i felt super bad tat granny got to take a cab down herself. =( No doubt, i got a scolding from shen and his mother. I am really sorrry abt it..... Yest, unhappy stuff happened again. I am evil. I am a witch. I scared his cussie off. But i did it unintentionally... And seriously, i don't mean it to raise my voice... but i am NOT angry. Sooo i cant find any reason to admit i am angry... Anyway, by me explaining oso useless... he won believe it.. and will only insist i am really angry. Sooo.. wats the pt of me explaining?? Since, i am tat evil, i am a witch... so be it... i am jus tired and sick to stand on my point anymore... or rather wait... i always not given any chance to stand on my point. Is always fault isn't it? i am really sooo sick and tired of everything. melting.dying.fading.vanishing. - Passion. Labels: Ranting |
|
|