|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
I have the urge of spening money again. Random post Cussie's wedding!! To be cont...... Home's computer was dead Its only thursday???! This weekends is sweet enough =) Friday!!! Back to WWW Brain Freeze Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:50 PM
I am still alive!
Nope. I am still alive... or rather yes, this blog is not being left abandon.
I was merely too busy to really sit down and blog... and i stil have many many pics have yet to be uploaded. Like Shen's bday- our hotel stay pics, Peng you and Zul's outing and my bro's wedding. I was busy at work last week sooo... i guess pics will be up in multiply soon this week. Sigh. It is jus sooo hard to accept the reality that i am going to get my arse back to work tmr, especially i was on a rather long break last week. And lagi worst, i made a huge mistake at work last tues, and i couldn't even bring myself to face my big boss. I wondered how work going to be for the rest of the days in my current co. Damn shit. Yea, no point whining myself away over the matter... but to move on.. and make sure i won make such terrible mistake ever again!! I fell sick on my bro's wedding. And now i was struck in a super bad flu. I felt my nose now is ultra big - swollen.. due to constant rubbing and blowing of mucus. I hate coughing the most.. cos it always end up in slpless nitee. Urrrgg, i hav not been slping well for the past 3 days man!! Oh pls. i wan to get well sooon. I dunno issit PMS again. ok, pms watever. I loathe wat i am feeling now. jealousy, paranoid, disturbing feeling. Urrrgg!! Fuk it. Labels: Boring post again |
|
|