|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
L.O.V.E Pissed I am not missing-in-action I am still alive! I have the urge of spening money again. Random post Cussie's wedding!! To be cont...... Home's computer was dead Its only thursday???! Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:05 AM
I wanna go Japan!!!
I had been urging Shen to go Japan tgt wif his colleague - Dave in Feb next year for holiday...
Bro and da sao do not hav enough for Japan after coming back from their honeymoon... They are like planning to go again....but of cos not in the near future.. Stuffs in Japan are freaking expensive. And becos i am a Agnes B, Fred Perry, True Religion Fans.... i am sooo dying to go Japan... sooo I asked Shen to go wif me!! Yes, he mite not like shopping tat much... but den, he can go there and see Japanese babes. I think it is a win-win situation, no?! Jus tat he cant touch the gals there. haha. Soooo.... in order to make my dream come true. The stupid.sassy.irritating Bf of mine gave me this condition. If i can eat this all by myself... he will go Japan wif me. And guess wat i got to eat.......? " " " " " " " " " " Wahlau... i was dumbfounded. I noe myself cant be able to finish all up. I noe myself will puke after eating... and wat the hell, i am paying for my own air ticket leh....thou Sigh. My Japan's dream is ruin.... Or mayb shall i really jus eat the mega big mac??? @_@ suggestion pls?? haha. Xmas is coming... everywhere is surrounded wif xmas's decorations which totally lift up the mood and atmosphere for this joyous season... Are you ready for xmas?? I am!! for the gifts, for the junk food and xmas parties... *Grin*
|
|
|
