|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
I need a getaway. New weeek, new start Significant change I wonder how accuate 5 long days w/o blogging...[edited] What is enough is enough. After the love has gone I rem... Anyone else isn't you. [edited] Home Alone Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:55 PM
Set aside is the right word
Joke of the day from Zul.
While having teppanyaki.. Zul was dreaming abt how he is going to spend his 10mil IF he strike toto.... he said he wan to hav a teppanyaki pan in his kitchen so that he can cook his cheesy prawn. Zul: Wah, next time u gals muz come my place, and i will cook u both my cheesy prawn. Me: Sure got soo nice anot?? U mean u put the cheese on top of the prawn.. den go and bake it?? Libin: ya ya!! tats the easiest way.. i think i oso noe how to cook la! Zul: no no no! not soo easy can.. u these 2 fuker muz really try.. u all will love it.. Me and Libin: hahahaa!! ya ya!! Zul: Wahlau, u guys nv trust me leh!! And u noe wat, u guys MUZ buy this prawns in order to taste nice. Me: tiger prawn?? Zul: Nooo.. is Japanese Shiny Prawn! Libin: WAH!! why??? The prawn can tok ar??? I was drinking water den and got myself choked! Me: hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Zul u sucks!!! Japanese shiny prawn!!! hahahahahaa!! Heres my happy 3 lovely frens. =) Ohya! tok abt 10mil toto. Sigh. My 2bucks had gone to waste alr. sickening can. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I felt relief. Prolly after having a good tok wif Colm, saying how much i am not ready and im starting to enjoy my life. I mite not hav loads of frens who are free for me most of the time. But i noe i can always find frens who are always going to be available when i need dem most. My worries, im afraid the r/s started out not having a common goals, im afraid of being left behind, im afraid of ruining the frenship when things jus doesn't turn out fine. Im afraid of having a honeymoon period of a few months, and slowly the emotions start fading off. Many times, love is really not enough to sustain in a r/s.. love, trust, commitments are components to make it complete. Like many frens told me this, dun rush into it but enjoy it. And yes indeed, 7 long yrs of 2 long term r/s are enough to make me go bonkers. Colm sense my fear. And im glad i hav such understanding fren. =) Is only when u lose something, u gain something unexpectedly. Imagine, while waitin for cab.. i can met one pri sch fren who i dun even rem wat is his name.. and he offered to send me to somewhere convenient to get a cab. hhahaa! I guess God is watching me some where up there. hhaha! =) U chose to avoid and not facing is becos u are a coward. U feel that u let me down. Stop asking ard and see which club im going jus to avoid me. Cos, if i can face all these.. why ain't u? Stop being such a coward. U used to be significant to bring me impact, but no longer now. I am an open book. I am not a defensive person. I trust ppl too easily. I am a forgiving person. I am naive. But dont use my weak point to make me look like a fool... And even if u see me along the street, to me u are merely a familar stranger. I am ready to face this. Why cant human beings being less complex and treat each other wif no negative intention?? |
|
|