|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Significant change I wonder how accuate 5 long days w/o blogging...[edited] What is enough is enough. After the love has gone I rem... Anyone else isn't you. [edited] Home Alone 8th Feb 2010 I dun like to go club and drink like a mad fuk. I ... Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, February 22, 2010 4:51 PM
New weeek, new start
Time flies.
Work keeps me busy. Family makes me feel love.. Frens makes me feel more complete. Is it a kind of happiness? i guess is more of a relieve. Like i said, i chosed to stay in comfort zone, i chosed to live in denial, i chosed to find 3 yrs plus r/s a waste, but i nv see all these are signs of an overdue r/s. I love him still? I refuse to think of this question. I miss him still? I refuse to look at our pics, read my past blog entries, i threw away all the movie tics, entrances tics to flyers and F1 and every other stuff tat will remind me of him. I do not allow myself for any free time to remind me of him.. and even if i hav the time... i chose to rem the times tat he hurt me badly. Do i wan to see him again? Nooo. I don want to hear his name, i don wan to take the train track towards yew tee... Anything abt him, i simply cant be bothered. In short, i jus feel disgusted towards him, towards this r/s... I am going thru the 2nd stage of hating him. I hate him for placing me high up the sky and dropping me down harshly. I hate him for not being able to face me and disappear himself for 2 weeks. I hate him for being selfish, a controller in my life.. A good example, he asked me wat i wan to eat, i told him mushroom swiss.. he ordered whopper at burger king. I hate him for loving himself more than he love me. I hate him for being such a bastard. I hate him for being an egoist, insensitive, self centered shit. And the worse thingy, i hate myself more than i hate him... cos i allow him to do all these to hurt me. ------------------------------------------------------------------- pics and pics over the past few days. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|












