|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Love is not blind, we make it blind. Lunch time post! <3 My last weekends <3 Thats when i love you... Nov fifth *deep sigh Routine sleepiness nite. Is halloweeen~ My Sister's keeper Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, November 16, 2009 11:01 AM
原来 爱情从来没有离开过 只是我记得 你忘了...
*yawn*
Too much time for play results in total exhaustion. Since Fri til sunday, i was completely drained.. I slept from 5am to 10plus am after playing mj wif zul and libin last friday.. I slept from 3am to 8am after waiting for Shen to finish playing his mj on Sat.. I slept from 230am to 725am after cycling at pular ubin and movie 2012 on Sun... Each nite, my rest time is not more than 6 hrs. And now, i kept dozing off at work... especially when i am stoning infront of the computer.. Mind block and is empty.. I couldn't think of anything at all. =X The entry of the trip to pular ubin will be up after receiving all the pics from Michelle. =) Sigh* Right now, i couldn't even find a good position to sit down properly and i got to sit down in a very very slow motion.. -_-" *ouch* -------------------------------------------------------------- I was browsing thru FB, and i saw Iver's status... "Sometimes the person you're with after so long, may not be the right one afterall" After reading it, i cant help but to agree totally on this statement. Perhaps, i was oso shocked when i learnt that Duncan and michelle was tgt for 7 yrs.. and dey couldn't make it thru... I guess the hardest part of letting go is to force urself to adapt to a new life... and everything seems to start from the bottom again... I am used to tok to Shen everynite be4 i slp.. I am used to having him by my side hooking his leg to slp.. I am used to having him wif me over my wkends.. I am used to tell him every little funny things i did, but he never find it funny at all.. I am used to disturb him when he is driving, and used to him calling me 'gf', 'eh' and 'headache'. I am used to gossip every little things in my life to him, but he usually dun give a damn on wat i gossiped abt.. I am used to listen to him teaching me new things in life - He is the teacher, and i am always the student? haha. I am used to him taking care of me... making decisions for me.. I guess if i hav a choice, i don't mind having this habit to continue.. And even to live in such denial thou happily ever after doesn't even exist, i wish i will nv wake up from the reality, the sweet dream forever.
|
|
|
