|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
I feel damn fat... Chi ba booom! Weeekends is gone. =( F1 is coming to town... Back @ 1... The 200th post. Im out of breath. Sher cant find a better word to describe unhappiness. Stress -_-" Pictures speak a thousand words. Weird Encounter Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, October 02, 2009 11:29 AM
My condolences
It is devastating to noe that there are many helpless ppl in Philippines who died in Manila's flood last weekends.. and ppl who killed by the earthquake in Indonesia days ago.
Lets pray for those unfortunates. Aint we lucky to hav stay in Singapore when we won encounter any natural disaster...? Thou we do feel the earthquake from our side after a powerful earthquake struck off the coast of Indonesia's Sumatra island, we are still safe. Frens did experience the flat and office building shaking and were terrified by the entire tremor which lasted for a few mins. I guess that short experience is enough to bring fear to many local ppl, moreover those unfortunate ones. sigh. "it aint never a right time to say goodbye but while you still got that person in your life never let a day pass up without sayin u love them" — Mia I love my parents. I love my bros. I love my sis-in-laws. I love my bf. I love all my frens. I love my relatives. I love the ones who create an impact in my life in any ways. Happy Friday and Merry mooncakes festival. haha. =D |
|
|