|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Chi ba booom! Weeekends is gone. =( F1 is coming to town... Back @ 1... The 200th post. Im out of breath. Sher cant find a better word to describe unhappiness. Stress -_-" Pictures speak a thousand words. Weird Encounter Had my facial session yesterday after 3 months! I ... Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:09 PM
I feel damn fat...
"Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart? "
-Nicholas Sparks From the moment i stepped into the office... all the way until now.. i realised my mouth hav been munching some foood for every 2, 3 hrs. -_-" Damnit. I feel F. fat. Thanks to all suppliers, banks and shipping companies who hav been sending mooncakes from different hotels to our company.. From me pinning to eat some mooncakes a few weeks ago to me who wanna 'siam' when the sight of it. Phew! I hav enough of mooncakes for this yr! Now, i got a sudden craving for shaker fries from mac! But sadly to say, mac had alr stop their promotion for shaker fries. =( Thank god! I hid one packet of the seaweed shaker at a secret place in my house's kitchen, to prevent my bro from stealing the seasoning! soo any time at home when i feel like having it, i stil can get to eat shaker fries for the last time! =D Yumm yummm.. i feel like a hungry ghost! -_-" Shen did something very sweet yesterday. He woke up exceptional early to hav Mac breakfast wif me and sent me to work! It was a super rare sight for him to do tat..... However....... in return, i got to massage him be4 i slp and after i am awake.. #$%&*$!! Nothing is free in this world. -_-" Sigh. I have a 野蛮男友. |
|
|