|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Stress -_-" Pictures speak a thousand words. Weird Encounter Had my facial session yesterday after 3 months! I ... Sucksss.. When whatever happened is not going well... Simers. Sian. If only everyday is a weekend. Waking up feeling good. Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, September 11, 2009 12:04 PM
Sher cant find a better word to describe unhappiness.
I do not wish to elaborate much on regarding my work.
I have got rather demoralise and upset due to a certain aspect at work, on the ppl and i even got angry wif myself. I cant wait for the day to end. I cant wait for weekends to come. I cant wait to leave for a breather next weeek. I cant wait to dive. ![]() Watched the movie - the cove last nite @ Vivo. Thanks to Ling's recommendation, i managed to watch such an informative documentary movie. =) This movie is abt a grp of ppl who trying means and ways to get the attention from the govt and public to stop the killing of over 20 000 Dolphins in Taiji, Japan every year. I find it extremely disturbing on ppl who kill dolphins for food which contain mercury content which are harmful to human beings, or rather the reasons for killing becos of 'pest control' or their 'culture' which are not making any sense at all. Hence pls help to save Japan's Dolphins by clicking here. They need our help. Without you is somehow like drinking a cup of coffee without sugar... it is jus sooo..soo...incomplete.... |
|
|
