|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Wapiang! I need to rant big time. Tuesday shit. Suffocated. To the bf. Reflections. Another Entry for Andrew. T *yawn* 一秒也好 Nv ending craving for shaker fries... Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, December 21, 2009 12:05 PM
If u need Tender, loving, care, i need it as much too.
I am getting all over emotional again.
I love taking walks whenever i feel depressed. And thank god, i hav fartie wif me toking to me in the phone when she was feeling awful as well. And when i was taking my walk.. he din even realised my disappearance. How nice. There is a saying, a leopard will never change its spots. And since character wise is in-build, we will nv going to change somebody and nobody will change for anyone as well. Whatever compromises, whatever sorry are relatively bullshit. I am very disappointed. It simply doesn't means, if i can go thru it once.. i can go thru every unhappiness again. I told fartie, is because we fell before.. we learnt it and it will be soo dumb for us to know it and fall in it again. As much as i wan everything be back to like 3 yrs ago or few months back, i realised happiness are short-termed. I decided to stop toking abt opening account anymore. I doubt he will ever going to be free. Thats it. Again. I am going back to those learning-to-be-independent phase. ------------------------------------------------------------------- ![]() Last wkends, attended Ian's 1st bday. We din stayed long, as shen hav his biz partners from China going to Aunty jackie's place for dinner. Bray and ash were there! dey are so fuking cute, especially when bray rem Shen's mobile number. =D Heres sissy wif the boys. And Shen wif Ash playing electric organ. ![]() ![]() Watched 12am movie - Avatar @ vivocity wif frens. Hell, it is a super awesome movie and it is 2 and half hours long!! If only the seats in the theater feel more comfortable, i guess i will enjoy the movie even more! =) By the time we got to bed, it was alr 5am in the morn... and we got to wake up at 8 on sunday. -_-zzz We were damn so shag. But for the sake of Go-kart, Shen will wake up in time for it, no matter wat! We went go kart in Msia, planned by Howard. =) Thanks for the splendid trip, it was fun! I din actually plan to play due to my feet, but anyway heck la!!! haha! Seafood in JB is very delicious!! haha. Enjoy the pics in FB soon! (i hope i hav the time to upload it later. =)) As for here, i shall upload mine pic will do! =) hehe. ![]() ![]() Are you ready for xmas? =) Santa, i don't want present. Can i hav unlimited happiness instead? |
|
|




