|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Merry 3rd yr! Is a long weekends ahead... =) The day jus did not start well since... I hav no time to bloggg..... =( Weeekends Once again Supposed-to-blog entry. Sabai nite! TGIF G10 underwater casing Love of Siam Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, August 14, 2009 2:17 PM
Another nite in Sabai
Celebrated Jean's birthday @ Sabai last sat.
Being such a lazy blogger like me.. I guess uploading pics are enough to tell everyone how much i enjoyed tat nite. Well, as the saying goes... picture speaks a thousand words rite? =) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Sigh. I used to tell a fren... my mood goes wif the weather.. As long as the weather is sunny.. i will feel energetic, but if it is a wet weather.. i will feel gloomy, moody or worse emotional. But weird enough, i enjoy the cold weather during xmas season...all right, im being contradicting myself. ahha! And thanks to the weather.. im emo now. I feel lost, I feel confuse, I feel tired.. I feel like im losing my sanity... And I cant really explain why am i feeling this way. I guess im jus too engross in reading the time traveler's wife.. The pain of waiting. It's hard being left behind. It's hard to be the one who stays. I keep myself busy. Times goes faster that way. I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until i'm tired. I watch the wind play with the trash that's been under the snow all winter. Everything seems simple until you think about it. Why is love intensified by absense? Long ago, men went to sea and women waited for them, standing on the edge of the water, scanning the horizon for the tiny ship. And each moment of waiting feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is s slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why has he gone where i cannot follow? |
|
|



