|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
I hav no time to bloggg..... =( Weeekends Once again Supposed-to-blog entry. Sabai nite! TGIF G10 underwater casing Love of Siam Another start of the week. Emotional nite TGIF Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:39 AM
The day jus did not start well since...
...yesterday.
my work. my pms. my breakout on my face. the haze. my migraine are all driving me crazy. =( Becos of how terrible i felt yest, I appreciate how the bf trying to talk to me on certain issue. Relationship, frenship, kinship is impt to every individual. Yet, at the same time.. i can nv understand why human beings hav to make it somehow complicated.. getting each other hurt... or mayb even loathe each other jus simply becos someone not reacting the way u will react, and result in u feeling morally wrong. I am Me. And i cant please many people. Yet, i dun wan to be superficial... I am petty somehow. I tot of confrontation. But again... it will do me no good. Soo... Anyway, i will jus close this chapter and this blog of mine will nv going to rake up this issue anymore. It will nv come to a conclusion, a better ending anyway. Went for a meeting at George's place wif the bf and frens. After much discussion, we changed our dives venue from Redang to Sipadan...to FINALLY settle at Tenggol. =) I nv heard of the place be4... and I heard we have to travel for abt 10 hours in order to reach tat resort. -_-" I jus hope the traveling and accomdation part is not much an agony will do. =) Am having half day leave today for a picnic trip @ botanical garden wif Peng Yous! =) It gonna be fun! 36mins to go. *grin* Stay tune for pics. |
|
|