|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Emo nite Never Ending Work... Is Friday!! I am soooo tiredd. Anger Boiling within Me! Weeeeehoooo!! Vote Earth! Monday Bluez Complicated feelings They make my life more beautiful. Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, March 23, 2009 11:54 AM
My weekendz
Sigh. I hate it when weekends always fly faster than normal days.
I hate it when no matter how long i slp, i always feel tired. Does it means that i no longer be able to find a goal in life? And NOTHING in life can excite me anymore? Going thru the 'stagnant period' and i got to accept this is part of my life? I wan to make it different, exciting.. watever. But.... I noe no matter how fulfilling my life is with happening events, deep inside me.. i noe i won be able to feel complete. I guess is jus me not feeling contented in life. Last sat, i had my first driving lesson. And i went all the way to S'goon from wdls, taking the lesson and back from s'goon to wdls took me the duration of 4.5 hrs. -_-" It was very tiring. Especially i had my late nite on the day be4.. Driving instructor was goood.. he tried to be as clear as possible.. but the bimbo me find it difficult to put it into practical wif wat i had studies for my theories. I was nervous when i drove out to the main rd. My left leg was aching after stepping the clutch for damn long period of time. And my god!! he stil can hav lunchie while i was driving ok... freak me out for god's sake! Thank god, i am stil alive. =) Reached home. Rushed and get ready for shirley's wedding. Shirley advised us to be there early.. and hence i met Janet and francine at 6pm. We waited for 1 and a half hr for dinner to commence. So while waiting, the 3 of us started to take pics!! hahaha. Tks Francine for the pics! We were lucky to hav seated near the door to welcome the newly wed! =) My colleague - Shirley and her husband Alain. A pretty cupcake to wrap up the end of the dinnie. I gave the cupcakes to Janet, knowing i wouldn't bear to eat the pretty cupcakes and neither do i wan to put it inside the fridge to dust. =) We received a oriental tea cup for the door gift and i love the box most! It state - the perfect wedding on the box. I believe, no matter how simple, how grand the wedding is... to the newly wed, is always their perfect wedding. Congrats to the happy couple! =D Weekly movie after shirley's wedding. Mall Cop. ![]() It was a hilarious movie. I like him being clusmy, i like him trying to look like he is a hero which made me luff like hell! hahaaha! Went to our usual hangout - 24hrs Hans to celebrate chinley's birthday. And becos of our loud nature, we received complains from the resident. Opps. And he stood there for quite long, to make sure we left. -_-" Slept at 5am.. woke up at 8plus for pool lesson. *yawn* To ensure that everything go smoothly for our frens' pool lesson, we decided to go there and intro our diving instructor to Chin ley and all. I noe tat i ought to go for the pool lesson again, especially i am a slow learner when it comes to diving. But i forgot to bring my swimming costume. Went for our breakfast at Mac. To Shen's office. He intro David foster to me. I WAS impressed!! Cos now then i noe he is the composer for soo many great songs which i love! For eg, I swear and becos i love u. I cant help but to agree to wat shen always says, we cant be able to listen to such great songs nowadays. ![]() We return home at ard 6plus.. guess wat, we slept our day from 630pm.. all the way to this morn - 7plus am. Aint' am i supposed to feel more awake??? Why am i feeling soooo slpy again??? I cant wait for diving trip to come! =D |
|
|

