|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Complicated feelings They make my life more beautiful. Where am I in his heart? I am never a happy gal. Monday blues. V-day? -_-" Another mindfuk. The 100th Post opppps. Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Monday, March 02, 2009 2:50 PM
Monday Bluez
Ling told me this noon during lunch, she read from somewhere and it was proven that if days on the weekends started late.. the more bluez the weekdays going to be.
Meaning any person who started their weekends at 3pm will be more blue than those who started their weekends at 10am. I started to think if it is true. I woke up at 3pm yest... and this morn, i was feeling as thou i was dragging my feets tgt wif 100kg of stones wif me. My feets felt heavy... and i was feeling super restless. *sigh* i alr cant wait for my weekends to come. =( And my migraine hitting me again. I guess it is due to my aching shoulder and neck. damn... i feel like an old woman. It is obviously not a good start for the weekends.. so i pray hard to god for my smooth weekdays ahead. =) Shen was not feeling well for the last few days. On and off fever and 10over ulcers from his mouth! It scare me off when i saw his mouth and tongue surrounded wif ulcers. -_-" But he obviously dun feel disgusted wif his ulcers... as he stil ate stuffs like laska cup noodle, hashbrown and fish cakes. Sooo ppl, apart from using ulcer cream as remedy.. any other way to cure ulcers???? Shen and I wanting to save loads and loads of money for our diving and thailand trip in june!! I cant wait for those getaways to come! ^_- meanwhile, time to work hard first!!! =) |
|
|