|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Family. Is all about the wound being torn open again and a... I cant help but................ 88th Post for the end of the year 2008 Xmas 2008 Xmas 2008 Team building @ 1degree15 Merry Christmas! Eve Eve of Xmas I feel loved. Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, January 09, 2009 4:09 PM
Finally the end of the first week of Jan!!
Ain't am i supposed to be in my chirpy mood whenever the week comes to an end?
But as long as the time has not reach 6pm, my face will continue to be bitter and grouchy. Work was busy. Frens was shocked to see me not disturbing dem wif emails and MSN. hahaa. And once, i like the feeling of being busy..but minus minus away my blur-ness and gan-chiong-ness. It has been sometime since the mkt crushing down, and i had not been doing wat i normally did at work. So I was kind of lost and mind block when i started doing it. It seems like everything got to start from scratch again. -_-" So hopefully, the traders can do more deals.. and hence i will be having more works to do... and of cos wif more deals meaning next yr mite going to hav a fatter bonus. *grin* Am going to be terribly broke the next 2 weekends. - Ex-colleague's wedding tmr - Lijin's 21st tmr - Jes's gal's 1st bday - 17th Jan - Niece, Vanessa's 1st bday - 18th Jan - Ian's first month - 18th Jan - Francine's wedding 18th Jan Can my salary be enter into my account next week?? -_-" Retail therapy was gooood for de-stress. Fully agree, no? Skipped my lunch yesterday, and i went to Far East for a short shopping trip. I was pretty satisfied wif wat i hav bought in mere 1hr. I bought a sundress and tunic for bali trip, a dress for cny. And i still need more! was hoping to get more dresses, some tops and shorts. =) The tot of planning and wanting to buy more clothes jus got me more excited. Urrrgg. I was thinking to cut my hair short.... but shall I? Bloody hell, such a lame question can got me troubled for like weeeks. damnit. I cant wait to laze ard at home. I cant wait to laze long in bed. I need my slp badly to recover on my dark eyes'circles. Arhhh~~ is jus soo nice to laze on Shen's bed wif his embrace.... Cant wait.
|
|
|
