|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
88th Post for the end of the year 2008 Xmas 2008 Xmas 2008 Team building @ 1degree15 Merry Christmas! Eve Eve of Xmas I feel loved. Empress Couture 彩虹 Overdue pics + post Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, January 02, 2009 4:28 PM
I cant help but................
..........keeep sighing the whole day. *Sigh*
I am not blaming anyone... but myself for a bad day started at work. The train got delayed. Be it train faulty or watever.. i am jus quite pissed with the delayed. And next, i was merely at my company's folder.. and for a moment, one folder jus disappear!!! most imptly, there are some quite impt files inside the folder... or shall i count myself lucky tat it is only the start of the year... soo there are 3 files I feel bad abt it, cos Janet got to re-do everything again...! how suay can i be? I tried to go internet and hunt for recovery software... but den...becos it is complicated.. i do not dare to do anything further.. sigh* not like i am one IT expert who i can solve the prob. urrgg! I am such an arse! And actually Shen went for his dinner won be affecting me sooo badly, but i think becos i had a bad day, his sudden dinner appointment jus got me more affected. Sooo wat he has this 150 Guess voucher for watches. Nothing interest me anymore. Alll rite, 2009! it better going to be goood! |
|
|