|
Welcome /
Sher Links /
FrancineAdelineeee Ryk Kym Xiaoshan Jes Ling Sun Archives /
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 Recent
Shen I need a breather Phew~ I am tired. Ouch! My redang trip how sia???!?! I hate facing the reality! Every friday is a goood friday!! =D Mid week / Diving trip to Tioman Be away over the weekends. =D Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Friday, April 24, 2009 12:00 PM
Exaperation within me
Is always when i faced setbacks on reality world, I will miss days when i was in school..I miss the simplicity in lifez with no worries and heavy responsibilities.
How contradicting life can be. When we were in our teenage years or younger, we longed for freedom which adults can have it. And when we really enter into our adulthood, we wish and hope that we can go back to younger dayz.. becos we miss our parents who planned everything for us and all matters are well taken care. In whatever circumstances, i believe we really cannot have the best of both worlds. After all this is a world wide web, I cant really blog down my tots especially on matters regarding work. And to really explain how i really feel for my job.. one word - shitty. I appreciate watever i have learn from my managers.. But to look it in a more negative way, i loathe the politics. i loathe the way ppl pushing away responsibility. I am nv those careful kind of person, so when i realised watever i do i got to learn to clean my arse. I feel soo suffocating.. And lagi worse, everything happen for wat it had happened. I become more helpless when i find no one to turn to. But thanks to Janet, Francine and Shirley who really understand how i feel. if not for dem, i guesss i will be going bonker any moment. Be it watever advices dey given me, and the most valuable pat on my shoulder really make me feel soo much better. =) And always at this moment, it will be better if Shen is wif me now.. I cant wait to see him later. TGIF??? Yessss!!! Thank god is really FRIDAY! |
|
|